Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Stinky Booty"

I just had to tell you all the funniest thing....Katey just LOVES all the princesses since we went to Disney World last month. She likes to name them all...Well, I bought a tissue box with the princesses on it. And she was pointing to them all and naming them. I heard "mermaid', 'snow white', 'jasmine', 'cinderella' and then I heard her say "stinky booty". I was like "what?? Katey??" And she just kept repeating "Stinky Booty". So, I looked down to see what she was talking about and she was pointing to Sleeping Beauty!!! She continues to say "Stinky Booty" and laughs beause she knows I think it is funny but I don't think she knows why I think it is funny!!

1 comment:

Crystal_Gust said...

OMG that is the funniest story! Im glad to hear the family is doing well! We wish you guys all the best!

Love Crystal and Fred