Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Videos and Updates!

Here are some videos. Jake has now rolled over both ways. He did back to front on March 13th, yep, Friday the 13th and he rolled front to back on Monday night the 16th. The first one I missed...I was doing the dishes and looked over and he was on his belly. On Monday, I caught the tail end and got it on video!! Yeah!! I am sure he will start doing it more soon. Once he realizes it will get him places. Tyler used to roll all around everywhere and Katey crawled soon after so it will be interesting to see what this little guy decides to do! He is loving his cereal and we are going to try some squash in a couple of days.

Tyler started soccer practice Monday night. He loved it. His coach seems pretty nice. Much more organized than his last coach so we shall see. We are going to be very busy with this soccer thing. Practice is Monday and Wednesday nights from 6-7pm and a game every Saturday!!

Katey is still enjoying her ballet/tap class. And she doing really well. It is fun to watch her at class and everyday around the house dancing! :) She is also excited her favorite show is back on, Dancing with the Stars!! I will try to get video of her dancing with the stars!! :) She always gets shy when she see the camera.

I was going to put more videos but I can't get them to upload!! SO enjoy!

No comments: