Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Hair but bigger than ever!


Hey, here is a picture of me at 37 weeks an a day!! Yikes!! Jake has dropped and I think he likes to sqeeze my bladder. I wake up about 3 times a night to go peepee!! I feel better now that I finally lightened my hair but I am swollen so I don't look like myself!! Less than 3 weeks to go!! I can't wait to meet this little guy!! And I am hoping he is like my nephew Kolt and sleeps through the night at like 6 weeks old!!! 12 hours that little guy does!!


2 comments:

The Albert Family said...

Hair looks good! I guess you didn't go to JCPenney's!

Anonymous said...

where did you go? I love it...looks great...and so do you! :) Not much longer now...I will be visiting some time in January...hehehe but I know i will see you before that! Love ya girly...