Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tyler and his Daddy

Well, I just picked Tyler up from school and of course asked the daily question, "What did you do in school today??" Which I never get too much out of him besides played on the playground, played with toys, etc. Today he had made a bunch of drawings so I was like, "oh, you did all those drawings." And he said, "yeah, those are all for Daddy so he can take them with him to Afganistan." I was like, "Afganistan??" I have been trying to slowly tell him that Ryan is leaving again just little things but he never really said anything back to me but "Yeah, whatever, tie my shoe!!' I told Ryan and he said he has been talking to him about it too on their Daddy days. So, I guess he is comprehending it. I just hope he doesn't take it too hard when it happens. I was crying in the car when he said it so I hope I make it through this deployment!! :)

On that note, I have a sign up sheet for visitors once month for all next year. Let me know when you are coming!! hahahahha!! :)

1 comment:

The Albert Family said...

We're coming. Let us know where the holes are in your schedule. I have full confidence that you will be fine. Ryan is lucky to have a good faithful wife. After all, you are an old pro at it!